Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What This Blog Will Be About and Goals

I started this blog for myself as a means to keep long term track of my fitness and see if progress is actually being made. Shortly thereafter I deployed to Afghanistan and things went dark. Well it is coming back.

The notable difference from it's first run is that now it will be public. I am doing this for a couple of reasons. The first is to keep myself accountable. The second is that maybe it can give somebody the motivation to start getting into better shape. Also this will migrate the topic of fitness from my other blog where most people seem uninterested in it.

Over the next couple weeks I might line out some goals but for right now strong and able to control my body in a variety of ways (core, body weight stuff, pushups, pullups, etc) with a solid underlying endurance base is good enough. 

I plan to post the exercise that I am doing here on a regular basis. Now and again I might write about some topic related to fitness.


No comments:

Post a Comment